Monday, June 24, 2013

Hunting for Sprites

You know, there soo many amazing Tile-Art on f.e. Deviant Art. Just like:


or

But most of all I got inspirated by this ones ..

I think that most of them had been made for beeing used in RPG-Maker projects. Just like there millions everywhere and all of them have more or less good standarts of quality.

But that Tiles made for DragonBoy are just something different. First of all they are not just 90° Degree orientated. Gosh. Sure why should they? There is no technical Reason to do so nowadays. Even thought your game is a Tile Based thing. Why not just ... nah?
On the other Hand I love the lightning. Even thought im very sure its photoshopped.

Thats what I want. And thats whats im Working for: To make a Tech demo that is good enought to make this kind of Artists join me :) Some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment